The Hut in Ayre Forest The Hut in Ayre Forest

I thought this was really good. I liked the random switching to adulthood. There was a bit of a glitch where I couldn't move right after dying (I think), but other than that it seemed solid.

R0B3R7 the Robot R0B3R7 the Robot

This game is awesome. I really dig the art style, and the gameplay is great.

Gobots Gobots

These aren't GoBots! But this is a pretty good game. Very well made.

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

Controls could have used a bit more work, otherwise it was a pretty great game. I sure enjoyed it.

Right-Click Menu Gen. V2 Right-Click Menu Gen. V2

Great tool for makin' menus, but I found one bug: when you export to AS2 and disable the forward/back menus, the code comes out as builtInItems.forwardAndBack when it should be builtInItems.forward_back.

Cookie Chase 2012 Cookie Chase 2012

Definately the best Cookie-based mouse-themed chase-style game-genre game I've ever played!

Sonic's Awesome Christmas Sonic's Awesome Christmas

Amazingly bad game!

Two stars for the soundtrack though, where could I download it?

Space in Box Space in Box

Visually appealing

This game is very nice in the graphics department; however, I found the game play elements to be slightly disappointing. It's a good waste of 5 minutes.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A true advancement in gaming.

This is the best game ever made. If I could rate this a 1,000,000,000,000 out of 10, I would do so multiple times. This game deserves to win everything possible to win. One day there will be countries founded around this game. There is no possible way to overstate how amazing this game is. Once you play this game, your life will be changed forever. I know mine was.

RPG Battle Updated RPG Battle Updated

The combat system works

It's ok but its just a single battle. If you made better graphics (background!) and a story and stuff it could make a mighty fine game.

Z3RO0 responds:

This is just a combat system, no real story for the characters... yet